Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Mandi at Life Your Way posted a very quick idea for dressing up cookie tins
- Jaime at eighteen25 posted a cute hand print snowman card
- My friend Robyn at I’m Just Sayin’ posted the sweetest story of her 3-year-old taking care of her in the middle of the night
- Kristen at We Are THAT Family shared the link for these 10 things to remember when correcting your children
- Amberlea at Giver’s Log explains how to accept a gift
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted peppermint snickerdoodles
- Jessica at Good (Cheap) Eats posted peppermint brownie bites
- Danelle at Home Ever After posted enchilada egg bake
- Polly at Helping Little Hands posted a gift of lasagna
- Connie at Smockity Frocks posted instructions for olive penguins and an igloo cheese ball
- Kim at Today’s Creative Blog explains how to force plant bulbs
- Jessica at Good (Cheap) Eats lists the necessaries for a great party pantry
- The Nester hosted a tour of holiday homes – I love to see others’ Christmas decorations!
- Heather at Home Ec 101 shared 19 uses for coffee grounds
- Christy at From Glitter to Gumdrops posted a wreath made from cookie cutters
- Jamie at Prudent Baby posted instructions for making a succulent wreath. I have been wanting one of these since I saw them in a catalog – for well over $100!
- Destri at The Mother Huddle posted easy beaded ornaments
- Being my own state, I’ve not been reading much in this area. I should be.
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.