Enjoy this week’s gems!
- The Obama girls are getting letters. The first was written by their father and published in Parade Magazine. The second was written by Jenna and Barbara Bush and published in The Wall Street Journal. They aren’t blogs, but they are sweet letters, and I wanted to share them with you.
- Tina from Mummified Times Five wrote a letter to her youngest child
- Heather at Not a DIY Life posted a discussion of teaching babies sign language
- Leo from Zen Habits did a guest post at Simple Marriage with suggestions for making more time for your family
- Joan at Simple Kids posted fun things to do outside with your kids
- Caryn at Cooking and Eating Through Texas shared her mother’s recipe for corn casserole
- Mel at Miss K Cooks posted a recipe for Hawaiian-style pizza puffs
- Steph at Live.Love.Eat shared a recipe for coconut curry chicken soup
- Rachel at A Southern Fairytale posted a recipe for pork chops in Dijon cream sauce
- Kate at A Simple Walk has a recipe for a versatile bananas foster sauce
- Robyn at Robyn’s Online World recounts how she made her first beef brisket
- Amy from Angry Chicken shared a tip for storing chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Michelle at Scribbit shared her recipes for homemade syrup and homemade pancakes
- Micki at Pandora’s Box posted recipes for green cleaning solutions
- Jill at Mom on the Run has a suggestion for making housework you hate less tedious
- Mandi at Organizing Your Way suggests 10 containers that you can recycle for organizing
- Danelle at Homemaker Barbi posted 14 Do-It-Yourself projects that every homemaker should be able to do
- Stephanie at Stop the Ride! posted 13 uses for dryer lint
- Grace is obsessed with Goldfish crackers (though she calls them birdies), and I know she’ll love these knitted goldfish that Tonya posted at Currently Crafting.
- Melissa at The Inspired Room had an unfortunate DIY incident involving Super Glue
- I love the simple Valentine’s cards that Jessica posted at zakka life
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.