Tara’s Life List
I first published this list on January 13, 2008, an eternity ago. I’ve gone back to it periodically, but I’ve never felt compelled to add to it.
I saw the list my friend, Kelly Whalen from The Centsible Life, made and decided to resurrect my own and keep it going.
A lot has changed in the last three years. So should my list.
- Ride in a convertible with the top down
- Read the Bible from cover to cover
- Earn a Ph.D. or D.Ed.
- Visit Hawaii
- Visit Alaska
- See a major desert
- See the Great Pyramids
- Take an eco-safari in the African savanna
- Cruise through Greece
- Walk in the Bay of Fundy
- Photograph an anaconda in its natural habitat
- Maintain a weight of 180 pounds
- Read all the books in my To Be Read pile
- Learn to play the piano
- Done! 8/2008
Spend a week with my husband and daughter at “the beach”
- Ride in a helicopter
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go parasailing
- Mange dans un café á Paris
- Learn Greek
- Done! 3/2011
Stay home with my kids
- Done! 6/2011
Earn a steady income from home
- Become debt-free
- Publish a book
- Put an addition on the back of our house