Are you a stressed-out homemaker (like me)?
Donâ€™t stay overwhelmed!
I am doing aÂ free e-course that is changing the way I approach my home:Â 4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking!
Are you tired of getting behind on laundry?
Do you struggle to keep your kitchen clean?
Does the dinner hour have you harried?
If so, you cannot miss a FREE 4-part mini eCourse that is available for one week only:Â 4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking!
In this eCourse, you will learn:
- how to never get behind on laundry again,
- how to wake up each day to a sparkling clean kitchen,
- how to avoid the 5 â€˜oâ€™clock scramble with a super simple meal planning method, and
- how to set yourself up for success with a quick nighttime routine.
Control My Spinâ€™s Holly Dvorak, a popular speaker and home management coach, and her long-time homemaking mentee, Erin Odom, of The Humbled Homemaker, have put together this eCourse to help curb homemaking overwhelm and give you the tools you need to run your home like a well-oiled machine.
4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking will only take you a few minutesÂ to complete, but what you learn through it can totally revolutionize your home.
What comes with this eCourse?
- 4 videos: Each of theseÂ videos isÂ less than 10 minutes long, so it wonâ€™t take up a lot of time to watch them. But they each pack a punch!
- 4 printable worksheets: We donâ€™t want to just leave you with the teaching; we want you to brainstorm ways to implement it in your life!
- FREE REWARDS by sharing this FREE eCourse with your friends as well.
What rewards can you earn?
- Share this FREE eCourse with 1 friend to get $5 off the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.Â This yearâ€™s sale starts next Monday, April 20.
- Share this FREE eCourse with 5 friends to get a FREE 1-year magazine subscription.
- Share this FREE eCourse with 10 friends to get the2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for absolutely FREE.
We let a sampling of bloggers get a sneak peek at this course, and this is what they had to say about it:
â€œI absolutely loved the course! It was so encouraging for me to hear someone elseâ€™s homemaking struggles, and the tips I learned are so practical, I can implement them immediately! Each video is less than 10 minutes, and well worth your time. Iâ€™m recommending it to all of my friends!â€ ~Kayse Pratt, blogger at Kaysepratt and author of Worth the Fight
â€œI was really encouraged by the videos to really think about the little things that make my day go smoother when I do them. Thank you!â€ ~Angi Schneider, blogger at Schneiderpeeps and author of Hope: Thriving While Unemployed
â€œI cannot tell you how much this simple free course has helped me already! Iâ€™ve watched them with my oldest daughter, and we are putting them to action! The motivation it provides can be life-changing! It made me really look forward to digging into the rest of whatâ€™s in the bundle.â€ ~Jill York, blogger at Jillâ€™s Home Remedies and co-author of Homeschooling Day-by-Day
â€œThe four mini lessons taught in this eCourse arenâ€™t overwhelming, wonâ€™t load you with guilt, and are really doable. Thereâ€™s also room to tweak the lessons for your familyâ€™s unique needs, which I appreciate as a homeschooling mom of give younger children. Instead of feeling like a failure by watching it, you feel motivated to make the small changes that Holly explains.â€ ~Kristen Smith, blogger at Smithspirations and author of Strengthening the Heart of a Homemaker
Donâ€™t miss out on this FREE eCourse that can help take the stress out of homemaking! Get immediate access by signing up here, now, or click on the button below.
Disclosure: I have included affiliate links in this post. Thank you for supporting my site!
© 2015, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.