Another of the things I explain in Coffee Filters to Cheese Graters is how to use a springform pan to create a perfect ice cream cake. You won’t believe how easy it is!
I am SO EXCITED about Coffee Filters to Cheese Graters! I’ve never worked so long and so hard on a blog project before, and it is perfect!
Want to know a little secret?Â Because I love my readers, I set up the cart so that youÂ can buy the PDF versionÂ now,Â before the actual launch. Head over here for details about the book, the bonuses, and aÂ special price just for you.
I have lots of special activities planned for launch week, so make sure you mark them on yourÂ calendar! A Twitter chat, a Facebook party, and a free tele-class will all take place next week – all at 8pm eastern – and I’ll be giving away free PDF books!
I’ll see you there!
How to Make an Ice Cream Cake
- Ice cream in your choice of flavors, slightly softened in the refrigerator
- Crushed Oreo cookies or mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate ganache
- Springform pan, wrapped in plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- Smooth the first flavor of ice cream into the springform pan, and then freeze the pan. Sprinkle chocolate cookies or chips over the ice cream.
- Repeat with the next flavor. Spread a very, very thin layer of chocolate ganache over the ice cream, and then freeze the pan.
- Continue to repeat, adding additional cookies, chocolate chips, and/or ganache as it suits you.
- When the whole thing is frozen solid, remove the sides of the pan and serve. It's easier to cut if you let it sit out for 15-20 minutes before serving.
© 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.