The name of this conference always makes me laugh because I amÂ so not a type-a parent.
Anyway, I’m at the conference in North Carolina, and so I’ve prewritten and scheduled this post for your enjoyment. The links are from the last couple of weeks.
- 100 Savvy Ways to Save Money
- Creating a Family Balance SheetÂ (Scroll the whole way to the bottom for the download. It’s a small link.)
- DIY Pressed Flower Frames
- Rapunzel Wig
- 11 Strategies for a Morning Routine When the Kids Get Up Before You Do (Did I include this one already? I feel like I did.)
- 10 Things to Do Before You Click (I just LOVE this!)
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2012 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.