This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here’s what I found this week:
- Ten backyard camping activities
- The Trouble with Bright Girls - This one is so very interesting. It’s an article about a longterm study of bright girls and bright boys and how they tackle challenging and confusing material. I read the whole article out loud to Joe, and we ruminated on it for a while. (found this one thanks to SimpleMom)
- Joy in Parenting: Daddy Style
- Install a Ceiling Fan in Every Room You Spend Time In (includes an explanation of the big $ savings associated with ceiling fans)
- How to Teach Your Child Home Ec Skills
- Including your toddler when you homeschool
- 30 Ways to Keep Your Elementary Student Engaged This Summer
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.