Here’s what I found this week:
- Ten backyard camping activities
- The Trouble with Bright GirlsÂ – This one isÂ so very interesting. It’s an article about a longterm study of bright girls and bright boys and how they tackle challenging and confusing material. I read the whole article out loud to Joe, and we ruminated on it for a while. (found this one thanks to SimpleMom)
- Joy in Parenting: Daddy Style
- Â Install a Ceiling Fan in Every Room You Spend Time In (includes an explanation of the big $ savings associated with ceiling fans)
- How to Teach Your Child Home Ec Skills
- Â Including your toddlerÂ when you homeschool
- 30 Ways to Keep Your Elementary Student Engaged This Summer
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2012 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.