In honor of Leap Day, several of my blogging buddies decided to have a Leap around the Blogosphere. We’ve each answered 10 questions about ourselves.
If you want to join in (and why wouldn’t you?), you can answer the questions in the comments or on your own blog – it’s a Linky party!
I can’t wait to learn more about you!
- My childhood nickname was Miss Piggy. I’m not kidding.
- If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me a large, moderately gaudy piece of expensive jewelry. Rubies, diamonds, opals, whatever. I just love gaudy jewelry.
- The television character I most identify with is Grissom from the original CSI. He gets along with people and even has a few friends, but he is most comfortable with books and data. I wish I were a little more like him in that he only speaks when he was something smart to say.
- If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Old Navy (cute things for my kids), Bed Bath & Beyond (cute things for my house), and Barnes & Nobles. And maybe Target.
- The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) disappeared from my memory when I became a mother. Or maybe earlier as alcohol was most certainly involved.
- The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is to maintain a weight of 180 pounds. I’m working hard to get there, but it’s going to take a long time as I started 175 pounds above that. I’ve lost 17 as of this past Monday.
- My family will always be loyal to Penn State.
- If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose Oprah Winfrey. I’ve always admired her bravery, candor, and sense of humor.
- In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is air conditioning, followed closely by the iPhone.
- When life hands me lemons, I make lemony slice and bake cookies.
Â How about you?
© 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.