This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Jamie from Hands On: As We Grow guest posted an Ivory soap experiment at My Delicious Ambiguity based on this post at Housing a Forest
- Housing a Forest reused the Ivory soap from the experiment to make fluffy bathroom paint
- Jenae from You Can Teach Your Child shared tips for teaching your kid to read at No Time for Flash Cards
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted a pretend science lab that her son loved
- Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife shared highlights from a video about genetically engineered food and why it’s making us sick
- Carmen shared Mandarin Orange Pineapple Cake at Raising Homemakers
- Anne at Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy shared a recipe for a special dinner at home
- Rebecca at Cooking with My Kid posted candied pecan oatmeal
- Phoebe at Getting Freedom from Debt asked readers to rethink what it means to be frugal
- Rachel at Simple Notebook showed me that hot water is a luxury to be treasured
- Mandi at Life… Your Way explained how to simplify your life by being realistic with your budget and also offered suggestions for decluttering
- NJ Renie shared tips for keeping bugs out of your home at Simple Organic
- She Wears Flowers made an awesome grocery-themed quiet book for a toddler to use while you’re grocery shopping
- The Borrowed Adobe made a seriously awesome jewelry holder
- Kimba at A Soft Place shared a terrarium inspired by a Pottery Barn catalog
- Sarah Markley wants you to know that you are not the lies that life has taught you
- Mandi Ehman shared 7 ways to simplify your life at Simple Mom
- Leo at Zen Habits says you should surround yourself with passionate people
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2011 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.