This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- My friend, Toni, the Happy Housewife, has a free e-book about dealing with a picky eater
- Gina at Feed Our Families gave tips for dealing with picky eaters (and some conflict with Toni’s, so to each his own)
- Kristen at Cheap Healthy Good recounted how she spent $26 on 5 meals with a whole chicken
- Amanda at I Am Mommy posted rainbow stuffed French toast
- Every week, I pore over Amy’s meal plan at Super Healthy Kids
- Robyn at Add A Pinch posted southern banana pudding
- Nicole at Planning with Kids posted 10 tips to speed up house cleaning
- Rachel at Small Notebook keeps a perpetual giveaway box
- The Nester talked about post-holiday decorating
- Hera at Greek Momma shared her solution for organizing wooden puzzles and games
- Bobbie at Clumsy Crafter posted her glitter-covered shoes (this would be perfect for making over Grace’s scuffed shoes)
- Dawn at The Magnifying Glass posted a felt solar system
- Brenda at Deck the Halls posted a children’s apron that was made from a kitchen towel
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.