This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Shelley at How Does She? posted 30 neighbor Christmas gift ideas (some are crafty; some aren’t)
- Kat at Inspired to Action posted 128 family activities (awesome list!)
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted her infant daughter’s first craft – a hand print Christmas tree
- Jenn at My Delicious Ambiguity posted 20 creative Christmas traditions for families with small children
- My friend, Tiffany, from Lattes and Life, shared an old cheesy pasta (aka mac & cheese) recipe with me
- Erin at $5 Dinners posted a meal plan with shopping list for the coming week
- Robyn at Add a Pinch shared peppermint bark
- Lynn at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures posted homemade peppermint patties
- Robyn at Robyn’s Online World shared tips for making your holidays safer
- Melissa at The Inspired Room shared suggestions for getting creative with holiday decor
- The Nester shared 7 ways to embellish a wreath
- Myra at My Blessed Life shared pictures of her beautiful Christmas decorations
- Andi at A Homeschool Journey posted popsicle stick Christmas trees
- Valerie at Frugal Family Fun Blog posted several free tutorials and patterns that she used to make Christmas gift for babies
- Renee at FIMBY has a simple homemade lip balm recipe
- Kristy at Sliding Down the Stairs explains how to make a homemade journal
- Sandy Cooper posted knowing and setting your limits at Blissfully Domestic
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you posted something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.