This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
This first one doesn’t fit anywhere, but I had to share it. The Crunchy Domestic Goddess shared a story about a mother whose premature newborn had been declared dead by the doctor, but who started breathing after being held skin to skin by his mother. The story gave me chills.
- Tiffany at Eat at Home posted an awesome idea for getting kids to talk at the dinner table
- Christy at Superheros and Princess made ice cream with her kids
- Trent at The Simple Dollar helped his son to save up and buy a toy he wanted
- I love the impromptu pretend library that Allie and her son created at No Time for Flash Cards
- Jan at Family Bites posted a simple summer soup called corn and cheddar chowder
- Amy at Super Healthy Kids posted healthy peanut butter balls
- Chrysalis at The Butterfly Jungle shared a fruit pizza
- Erica at Cooking for Seven guest posted fruit on the bottom baked oatmeal at The Pioneer Woman’s Tasty Kitchen
- I love pb&j anything, so I’m all over Cheap, Healthy, Good’s peanut butter and jelly oatmeal
- Missy at My Cottage Charms made built-in shelves for her son’s bedroom
- Vina at Passionate Homemaking writes about how her homemaking got in the way of mothering
- Trent at The Simple Dollar shares 21 ways to reduce spending without making your life miserable
- John at Young House Love shared his amazing kitchen remodel that cost just over $1,000
- Camille at Mother Lode created a homemade memory game from her kids’ art
- Sachiko at Tea Rose Home made a gorgeous swaddle blanket
- Leanne from Everyday Celebrations posted a children’s play mat tutorial at Moda Bake Shop
- Lu at Just Lu made a collage out of rocks she found on the beach
- Elizabeth at Twelve Crafts til Christmas made a monogrammed taggie. If our baby ever gets a name, I will make it one of these.
- Corey at Simple Marriage posted the 7 deadly sins of marriage
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.