This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Mary at Giving Up on Perfect shared safety tips for shopping with a toddler
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted a tracing with glue activity
- Jen at Paint. Cut. Paste. posted a painting activity based on Kandinsky’s Circles painting
- Jamie from Simple Homeschool posted 10 ways to celebrate the beginning of a new school year (great for home schoolers and those who go to a school away from home)
- Heather from Not a DIY Life posted vegetable lasagna at On Pans and Kneadles
- Maki at Just Bento posted 10 rules for bento
- Aimee at Simple Bites posted 8 easy breakfast ideas for back-to-school
- Jami at An Oregon Cottage posted a gorgeous roasted beet salad
- Lauren at Mama’s Laundry Talk explained why your whites are turning yellow – and how to remove it
- The Nester at Nesting Place explained how she painted her large pine armoir
- Jessica from Life as MOM guest posted at I’m an Organizing Junkie about keeping a home management notebook
- Jaime at Prudent Baby posted 4 low-tech kitchen gadgets that she loves
- Elizabeth at Twelve Crafts til Christmas posted a fabric mail carrier kit (amazing!)
- Megan at Penny Carnival posted a wonderful book sling that I first saw in Family Fun magazine
- I love paint chip projects. Jennifer at Hope Studio has a cool mosaic project that uses them.
- Michelle at Scribbit posted a wonderful pull top gift can that you can make yourself
- Amy at Raising Arrows talked about personal discipline (and not in the way you’re thinking)
- Jennifer at Running with Cake posted how to get out of shape in just three weeks
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.