This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Jenn at Delicious Ambiguity posted ideas for a toddler busy bag
- Renee from FIMBY posted 3 lessons for the beginning homeschooler at Simpe Homeschool
- Kara at Simple Kids posted changes you can make in just 15 minutes a day
- Amanda at Impress Your Kids posted a ribbon wand activity
- Homemade by Jill shared her homemade flash cards as a free download
- Christy at A Southern Plate posted awesome ideas for packing lunches
- I just found Christy from A Southern Plate’s recipe for peanut butter balls – Oh my!
- Heather at Home Ec 101 explained how to make drop biscuits (don’t forget to use your scoop!)
- Kelli at Supermom! posted a bunch of homemade rainbow-colored pudding pops
- Jenny from Broke Foodie explains why she only goes grocery shopping every 3 months at Get Rich Slowly
- Jami at An Oregon Cottage posted instructions for a DIY alternative to wood floors
- Brenda from Meal Planning Magic shared tips for organizing your freezer at I’m An Organizing Junkie
- I love the nurseries that the Nester featured at Nesting Place
- Christie at A Lemon Squeezy Home posted a mushroom-shaped lunch bag tutorial
- I love Care’s baby doll stroller makeover at Obsessively Stitching
- Quilt Dad guest posted at CrafterHours with a discussion of I Spy Quilts
- Carolina at Expect Moore posted a set of hanging pockets for organizing toys
- Billy Coffey recounted a conversation with God
- Alisa at Happily Ever After posted what to do about a passive aggressive spouse
- Maya from Memetales posted 8 simple habits for natural living
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.