Are you sitting down? Please do so before continuing.
The following Muffin Tin Meal contains no leftovers.
Not even one bite of anything Grace had eaten at a prior meal.
I know. It doesn’t happen often.
I even decided to use a theme. Another shocker!
Because Grace really loves this cake stand, I decided to do a circle theme.
Clockwise from the spoon, the meal contains the following:
- Applesauce with circle-shaped confetti (from my Muffin Tin Swap partner)
- Apples, cored and sliced (if I’d been thinking, I would not have cut them in half. Next time!)
- String cheese, cut into rounds
- Yogos (They are fruit snacks coated with yogurt. These are a treat at our house.)
- A whole carrot, sliced into rounds
She ate the whole thing save for two apple slices and one carrot round. I was pleased. I should start from scratch more often.
© 2010 – 2013, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.