This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last couple of weeks:
- Joy at 5 Js talked about how to get started homeschooling
- Lauren from Mama’s Laundry Talk explained how to plan for a newborn during the holiday season at Life as Mom
- Megan from Sorta Crunchy posted 4 tips for being a playful parent at Simple Mom
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted a paint and peel number activity and a bunch of animal crafts that use paper plates
- Smite at Little Food Junction has amazing ideas for fun food presentation to delight anyone, young or old
- Tiffany from Eat At Home posted bean and cheese enchiladas so tempting that I made them for dinner the night I read her post
- Rochelle from Acquired Taste posted Whole Wheat Crepes filled with Mint Cream Cheese with Fresh Cherries (found at Tastestopping)
- Sweet Pea at Newlyweds posted stuffed corn tortillas
- Robyn at Our Homeschool Home posted peanut butter pie with chocolate covered pretzels
- Kris at Cheap Healthy Good gave suggestions to recession-proof your diet
- Joshua at Becoming Minimalist explains why you’ll be happier in a smaller home
- Tsh at Simple Mom posted 12 ideas for frugal art in your home
- Lauren at Mama’s Laundry Talk tells how to soak a stain quickly
- JD Roth at Get Rich Slowly posted how to help your kids build $25,000 stock portfolios
- Katie from Making This Home gave 13 tips for journaling your story and sticking with it
- Jessica at How About Orange? posted very simple instructions for making gift bags out of newspaper (or almost any paper) – I love these!
- Elizabeth at 12 Crafts til Christmas posted instructions (part one and part two) for a pillow buddy like I’ve seen on commercials on Sprout
- Sandy at Moments of Mommyhood posted instructions for dying pasta for crafts
- Kat at Inspired to Action explained why every mom needs to learn how to say no
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Happily shared at Saturday Stumbles
© 2010 – 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.