This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
This is my 900th post on Feels Like Home. Can you believe it?
- This is part food and part fun, but Amanda from OhAmanda posted panda bear rice balls at No Time for Flash Cards
- Amanda from OhAmanda also posted at Impress Your Kids, this time about helping them to love of work
- Allie from No Time for Flash Cards posted easy summertime activities for kids
- Mary Lea at Pink and Green Mama posted a very simple paint chip game she made for her kids
- Christy at Superheros and Princesses posted ice painting, a great hot weather activity
- Confessions of a Homeschooler posted a link to Molly Green’s free Fresh! e-cookbook
- I love Amy’s (healthy) homemade happy meal at Super Healthy Kids
- Aimee at Simple Bites did a whole series on canning this week
- Tiffany from Eat at Home posted grilled zucchini
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted snickerdoodle blondies
- Robyn at Our Home School Home made amazing-looking cheesy chicken burritos
- I found a list of 12 recipes for using the glut of zucchini you may have these days at the Kitchn
- Amy at Raising Arrows talked about her scheduling binder keeps things running smoothly around the house
- Renae from Life Nurturing Education posted about her library basket at Raising Arrows
- Trent at The Simple Dollar posted how to save money on laundry
- Katie from Making This Home gave a tour of her summer home (made from tires)
- Lisa from Blessed With Grace and her 3-year-old made bracelets using homemade beads from Stephanie’s awesome decoupage bead tutorial
- Destri at The Mother Huddle posted a tutorial for a pretty apron with built-in hot pads
- Destri also has an awesome tutorial for hanging fabric baskets that I’d like to work on
- Kat from Inspired to Action posted about setting priorities
- Janice, The Fitness Cheerleader, explained how to use your excuses to create a fitness plan
- Mandy from Organizing Your Way gave suggestions on surviving sleep deprivation at Zen Family Habits
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.