This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
I’m flying home tomorrow from the Savvy Blogging Summit, and Things to Write Home About is a little shorter than normal. I highlighted a few of the awesome bloggers I’ve met this weekend, and I hope you enjoy finding some new blogs!
- Catherine from Adventures with Kids posted activities to explore nature with your kids at Simple Kids
- Heidi from Mt. Hope Chronicles posted creative activities to do outside at Simple Homeschool
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou dyed uncooked macaroni to use for necklaces and other crafts
- Kim from The Coupon High talked about how to enjoy grocery shopping with your kids at Kansas City Mamas
- Hallee the Homemaker posted what she claims is the best method for cooking corn on the cob
- Bell’alimento posted stuffed squash blossoms at The Tasty Kitchen
- Jami at An Oregon Cottage loves freezer jam
- Rachel at Small Notebook began a closet cleaning project
- Kelly at Almost Frugal reposted ways to stay cool in the summer heat
- Lauren at Mama’s Laundry Helper posted how to fold your laundry more quickly
- Nony at A Slob Comes Clean posted about her son cleaning their shower
- Kristyn at Lil’ Luna made a personalized wreath for her front door
- Angie at Many Little Blessings posted a scrapbook to make now and give as a Christmas gift
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.