This is a super fancy Muffin Tin meal, not our normal Muffin Tin lunch.
I prepared it on the afternoon that we received our Muffin Tin Swap package from Monica in California, and Grace was so excited about the supplies we received that she wanted me to use them right away.
She’s not been eating dinner reliably anyway, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to put her normal dinner into some muffin cups.
Whatever it takes to get healthy food into her belly, right?
Grace’s Muffin Tin supper contained the following:
- Top left – Mushrooms and pork chops from the Polynesian Pork Chops we were having for dinner.
- Top right – Pineapple chunks, pork chops, and sauce from the Polynesian Pork Chops.
- Middle – Green beans from our garden
- Bottom left – Black olives
- Bottom right – Jasmine rice made into a bear and a bunny using our brand new rice molds along with a twisted cheese stick cut in half
I can’t tell you how many times a muffin tin or a few muffin cups have saved my sanity at supper time. Something about them makes Grace eat when she otherwise won’t.
Happily submitted to Muffin Tin Monday
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.