This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Erica at Confessions of a Home Schooler posted a clothes pin game to review numbers and letters
- I love summer lists. I think we’re going to make one this year. Kimba from A Soft Place to Land shared hers, as well as her inspiration from Meg at Whatever.
- Carisa at 1+1+1=1 posted a pom-pom numbers activity
- Frugal Dad posted 10 Father’s Day gift ideas under $50 and Kyle at Almost Frugal posted 4 ways to have a frugal Father’s Day (with loads of coupon codes if you’re going to buy a gift)
- Amanda at Impress Your Kids posted quick and easy outdoor games
- I love Amy from Teach Mama’s ongoing column at 5 minutes for mom. This week, she gave suggestions to help your kids love writing (especially writing their names).
- Heidi at My Paper Crane posted a printable cheat sheet to remember which foods to buy organic
- Amanda at Impress Your Kids posted an introduction to muffin tin lunches
- Jenn at Just Jenn Recipes posted a rainbow snack tray for kids
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted black and white brownie bars
- Heather from Not a DIY Life posted homemade hamburger and hot dog buns at On Pans and Kneadles
- Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten free posted cinnamon roasted nuts at Good (&Cheap) Eats
- Jenny at DIY Newlyweds posted a homemade upside down planter
- Sunny at Life in Rehab posted a cinderblock wall planter
- Marisa at Backyard Farming posted an in-depth tutorial for starting seeds for the garden
- Marcy guest posted at Home Ever After with a list of 10 frugal garden and landscape tips
- I adore these fairy gardens from Pink and Green Mama and her inspiration at That Artist Woman
- Max and Ellie posted an adorable hearts and handprints project
- Christy at From Glitter to Gumdrops posted a wonderful dinosaur egg soap project
- Tanya at Trey and Lucy posted a handkerchief dress tutorial
- Sabra at Sew a Straight Line posted a tagged star project for babies
- Summer at Swanky Pear posted a towel wrap tutorial
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.