This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Before my favorite posts, I want to give a mention to Meghan from Half-Pint House. She’s trying to pay her way to the Savvy Blogging Summit in July and Relevant in October by making and selling business card holders and other fabric wares. I ordered a card holder for our library cards and another for my business cards. Would you consider a purchase to help her out?
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Amberlee at Giver’s Log and her readers shared suggestions on sibling gifts when a new baby is born
- Michelle, the Muffin Tin Mom, posted a preschool scavenger hunt
- Allie posted a shell sorting activity at No Time for Flash Cards
- Blue Eyed Freckle posted a fun art activity for the bathtub
- Mandi shared ideas for making summer memories at home at Simple Mom
- Aimee at Simple Bites posted 20 kitchen hacks
- Faith at The Kitchn posted 10 quick and easy stir fry recipes
- Melissa at Life in a Peanut Shell posted homemade Twix
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted orange sour cream cake
- Naveen at Little Stomaks posted 10 facts about calamari
- Mary at Make It From Scratch posted beet, carrot, and feta salad
- Ree, the Pioneer Woman, posted olive focaccia
- Caroline at Morningside Mom posted a funny story about a snake in her kitchen
- Jaime at Prudent Baby posted a mural made from yarn
- Sarah at The Kitchn posted 10 ways to clear out condiment clutter
- Kelly at Almost Frugal wrote about resisting the temptation to buy
- Josh at Becoming Minimalist wrote that your life is too valuable to live like everyone else
- Tammy from Rowdy Kittens guest posted 11 ways to avoid becoming a workaholic at Zen Habits
- Trent at The Simple Dollar posted 5 reasons we should be thinking about Christmas now
- Brooke at Crafting Chicks posted a wonderful photo album for Dad. I know Father’s Day is past, but maybe Dad’s birthday?
- Carina at Carina’s Nirvana posted a free fabric flower pattern
- Kirstin and Jordan and Kojo Designs posted a sweet summer dress for little girls
- Jen at Paint.Cut.Paste. painted pet rocks. I will never forget that we painted rocks for my Grandpa, and he kept those rocks until the day he died. My Grandma still has them.
- Cheri from Kitchen Simplicity wrote about mom guilt at Simple Mom
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.