Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Annie at PhD in Parenting wrote about the three-year-old defiance that we are mired in right now
- Amy at I Make Stuff posted a homemade bubble station
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted fruity scented playdough
- Catherine from Adventures with Kids posted tips for traveling with young kids at Simple Kids
- Christy at Superheroes and Princesses posted two dice games for kids
- Ree, The Pioneer Woman, posted rosemary skewers
- Ali at Gimme Some Oven! posted pepperoni pizza puffs
- Myra at My Blessed Life created a layered Mediterranean Dip
- Jan at Family Bites posted hot chocolate popsicles
- Amy at Super Healthy Kids posted breakfast on a stick
- Trent at The Simple Dollar is thinking about teaching children about delayed gratification
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted her baby girl’s simple and elegant nursery
- Laura at The Organizing Junkie posted a kitchen command center
- Melissa at The Inspired Room posted photos from Sarah’s House on HGTV
- The Nester has done a few posts about how to summerize your home
- Little Birdie Secrets posted a journal jar project at Make and Takes
- Have you ever made an ecosystem? This is one of my all time favorite activities, posted at Scribbit.
- Amy at Mod Podge featured a quilled monogram that is simply stunning
- Chrissie from Flipflops & Applesauce posted a homemade rain stick at Skip to My Lou
- I love Andrea’s tutorial for a hooded towel backpack at The Train to Crazy
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.