This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- My friend, Amy, from Teach Mama wrote about the fun things you should look for at yard sales and about playing with letters at 5 Minutes for Mom
- Marie at Make and Takes posted 3 ways to promote independent play
- Christie, the Frugal Novice, posted 10 frugal kids’ activities
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted a beach-themed sensory tub. I’m going to look for things to put in it while we’re at the beach this year.
- Big Binder Blog has a long list of summer reading programs for kids in Michigan, but some are nationwide, too (Thanks to Allie for this link; Allie is sponsoring a summer reading program of her own.)
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou posted red, white, and blue cupcakes that would be perfect for tomorrow’s picnics
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted pineapple muffins
- Ree, The Pioneer Woman, posted restaurant-style smashed potatoes
- 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven posted root beer float popsicles
- Amanda at Slow Like Honey posted banana cream tart
- Amy at Super Healthy Kids posted a simplified meal plan that is flexible but easy to use
- Trent from The Simple Dollar highlighted 12 uses for baking soda
- Trent at The Simple Dollar also posted how maintenance saves money (including concrete suggestions for doing it)
- Hallee the Homemaker posted 3 chores we should all do every morning
- Anna at Noodlehead posted a wonderful diaper pouch tutorial
- Christie at A Lemon Squeezy Home posted a wetbag tutorial. I love wetbags, and I spend too much money on them.
- Pink and Green Mama posted a seashell mobile project
- Julie at Angry Julie Monday posted an adorable photo gift for Father’s Day
- Megan at The Undomestic Diva posted a tutorial for a brown paper lunchbag book. She says it would be good for a teacher gift, but I think it would be nice for a Father’s Day gift, too. (Thanks to Adrienne for sharing the link with me.)
- Brenda at Deck the Halls of Home with Joy posted a stashbusting homemade fishing game for toddlers
- Alisa at Project Happily Ever After wrote list called I don’t suck, and she thinks we should all do the same
- Coach Jenn at Personal Fit Coach posted common fitness mistakes
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.