This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Jenni at The Tranquil Parent posted an Unschooling Primer
- Miranda at Keeper of the Cheerios wrote about motherhood
- Christie from These are a few of my favorite things posted a hilarious picture of her son
- Amy from Teach Mama posted a fun way to learn phonics at 5 minutes for Mom
- Teaching Tiny Tots shows how to create a terrarium with a toddler
- Kara from Rockin’ Granola talked about how to help your child with a bad day at Simple Kids
- Trent from The Simple Dollar linked to his article on frugal rainy day boxes for families
- Hallee the Homemaker posted easy cheesey chili empanaditas
- Richella at Imparting Grace posted the most delicious coconut cookies ever
- Leigh at Cheap, Healthy, Good gave tips on strategic vegetarian meal planning for meat eaters
- Also on Cheap Healthy Good, 61 tips for lowering the cost of meals while you’re on vacation
- Jenn from Frugal Front Porch posted Parmesan crusted chicken at Make It From Scratch
- Shaina from Food for My Family tells how to have a well-stocked pantry at Simple Bites
- Frugal Dad posted 44 ways to ruin your financial future before the age of 30
- Jennifer at Make It From Scratch shows how to grow plants in almost any container
- Beverly from Surf Net Parents posted 6 secrets of organized moms at Better Parenting
- Karol at Home Sweet Home Inspiration created an outdoor shower
- Brandie at Dream Custom Artwork posted a 100 stars project that I think any little person would enjoy. I’m inspired. I think Grace and I might do a 20 stars project or a 20 hearts project or something similar for the wall of her bedroom.
- Melissa at The Hybrid Chick posted a Reader’s Gift Box for Mother’s Day, but I think it would be a lovely birthday present for anyone who loves to read
- Ashley at Cute as a Fox posted a piggy bank made from a dollar store picture frame
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou posted handkerchief sachets
- Jennifer at Running with Cake talks about how the tree pose is helpful for balance and relaxation
- Jenn at Personal Fit Coach talks about how to have a healthier vacation
- Tracey Mallett posted simple stretches to help with lower back pain
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.