Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Corey’s post about traveling light in marriage at Simple Marriage struck a cord with me this week
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted tips for taking your child on a field trip
- Lolli at Better in Bulk posted a spring break recap in pictures
- Rachel at Quirky Momma did a recap of some non-food recipes for kids that she’s posted
- Jane at This Week for Dinner shared Julia Child’s best brownie recipe
- Aimee at Simple Bites debunked 3 spice myths
- Rina explains how to make ricotta at Make It From Scratch
- The Saved Quarter posted a comparison between homemade and commercial Rice A Roni
- Kelby Carr posted 3 goals for 2010 a long time ago, but it’s apropos of what’s going on with me right now
- Katie at Making This Home posted reasons to love living in a small space
- Samantha at Walnut & Ivory posted 8 ways to improve any room
- AnNicole at Our Suburban Cottage posted 5 ways to bring spring into your home
- Sabra at Sew a Straight Line created and posted her Domesticated Skirt – I LOVE this and can’t wait to make it.
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards posted a neat and inexpensive flower garland
- Kristen at Pepper Paints posted adorable fairy gardens
- Cindy at My Recycled Bags made a rug from plastic trash bags
- Jan Shepherd posted a personal reflection of her relationship with food at the Huffington Post
- Lisa Johnson Fitness posted what The Biggest Loser can teach you
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2017, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.