This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Shaina from Food for My Family posted 6 ways to a balanced diet for your child at Simple Bites
- Ann from A Holy Experience posted 5 meaningful ways to celebrate Easter at (In)Courage
- Stephanie at High and Noble Calling posted 5 ways to take back a day gone bad
- Heather at Not a DIY Life talked about the importance of naps
- Todd Sellick from A Private Affair posted The 1% Experience at Simple Marriage
- Marcel Walker, a professional photographer, says the secret [to better photos] is in your settings
- I just discovered Rachel’s potato casserole with sun-dried tomatoes and basic cream cheese at A Southern Fairytale
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted a browned butter Dutchy baby pancake
- Jan at Family Bites posted 10 ways to enjoy roasted garlic at the family table
- Nour, a registered dietitian, talked about the best place to feed a child at Little Stomaks
- Aimee at Simple Bites posted a new way to menu plan
- Jen at Beauty and Bedlam posted frugal (and beautiful) mantle decorations
- Rachel at Small Notebook posted 31 things you can do in 1 minute or less
- Mandi from Organizing Your Way posted 7 organizing myths debunked at Simple Mom
- Jessica at Life as Mom posted a video showing how to fold a fitted sheet
- Adrianna from crafterhours posted a tutorial for a little girl’s ruffled dress
- Christy at Embellished Bayou posted a DIY curly ribbon wreath
- Holly at Chex Beeper Bebe posted a felt egg design book
- Mamavation is accepting applications for the next Mamavation Mom
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.