This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Sherri from Zen Family Habits gives us a parental permission slip (posted at Simple Mom)
- Jennifer at Hope Stuidos posted a tutorial for making a snow day pillow fort
- Mariana at Riding with No Hands writes about sisterly love (and about free Auntie Anne’s pretzels, too!)
- Gretchen Reuben, author of The Happiness Project, shared 19 tips for cheering yourself up from 200 years ago
- Lolli at Better in Bulk shared tips for better pictures using shutter speed
- Stephanie at A Year of Slow Cooking (formerly A Year of Crock-Potting) posted Slow Cooker taco dip and the Ultimate Breakfast Casserole
- Heather at Not a DIY Life wrote about CSA’s and why you should join one this year
- Kristen at Serious Eats posted a healthy spinach and artichoke dip
- Annie’s Eats posted pizza bites that look amazing
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted dulce de leche cookies
- Rachel at Small Notebook shared tips for preserving kids’ art and tackled the issue of holding on to children’s keepsakes
- Laurie from Tip Junkie shared her Executive Homemaker binder for free printing
- The Remodeling Guy posted exterior treatments that work indoors at The Inspired Room
- Frugal Dad shared tips for creating a frugal home office
- Jane at Out of the Crayon Box painted her Crock Pot
- Amber Lee from Giver’s Log posted a tutorial for a ribbon organizer (Thanks to Amy for that link)
- Kellie from Greenhab posted a tutorial for making your own heat therapy bags at Make It From Scratch
- Heather at Dollar Store crafts shared a cute diary cover that she found at ELEFANTZ
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.