Happy Valentine’s Day!
Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Amy at Mom Advice posted 9 simple and frugal date night ideas
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted a simple musical hearts game that would be fun any time of the year
- Kara from Rockin’ Granola wrote about simple ways to show kids that you love them
- Annie from PhD in Parenting left her kids for five days – and they were all okay
- Megan from Sorta Crunchy posted 8 ways to make Valentine’s Day a family event
- Piera at Jolly Mom posted a beautiful-looking recipe for homemade marshmallows
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted Valentine’s Day pizzas
- Tiffany at Lattes and Life posted her signature Red Velvet Valentine’s Day Cake
- Aimee at Simple Bites posted a long list of kitchen safety tips
- Heather from Dollar Store Crafts posted Mini Ice Cream Sundae Candies at Make and Takes
- Roeshel at The DIY Show-Off posted a beautiful nursery makeover
- Jeana at Snails & Puppy Dog Tails shares her color-coded strategy for keeping her boys’ things separate
- I love the list of children’s Valentine projects (most appropriate for any time of year) at The Crafty Crow
- Amy at Living Locurto shows how to paint food with edible paint
- Heather at Dollar Store Crafts posted a deck of cards love book
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.