It isn’t a big job. It’s a huge job. It’s a job of gargantuan proportions.
I don’t have anything exciting to share this week. I gained a pound, but I lost a half inch around my thigh.
I have a routine, and it’s working for me.
- We went to a family function, and I ate more than I should have. I had 2 desserts. On the other hand, I ignored the two 2-liter bottles of soda pop on the table. That’s a huge success for me.
- I still haven’t finished The Spark.
- I still haven’t re-started my food journal.
- I feel like I’m in a plateau because I haven’t done those two things. I really need to make time for them.
I could copy and paste what I wrote last week.
Itâ€™s been a month, and Iâ€™m still managing. Iâ€™m still working my plan, and Iâ€™m still on track for my goal. That is a huge success for me.
I’m staying the course.
- Exercise is getting easier. Instead of the every other day plan I thought I needed, I’ve been exercising two days and resting one day.Â It makes me happy to be able to do that.
- I’m moving up from Easy workouts on the EA Sports Active to Medium workouts. Tomorrow if my first Medium day, so if I disappear forever, you’ll know it’s because the medium workout killed me.
- I’m drinking and drinking and drinking, mostly brewed iced tea, but some water, too.
- No migraines this week!
- More energy, less exhaustion!
- I have repeatedly passed up candy and other goodies, and I feel great about being able to do that. (Even better – I haven’t missed them!)
I almost didn’t write this post because I feel like I’m saying the same things week after week. That’s what a marathon is, right? You have to do the same thing over and over and over again until you get where you want to be.
I’m one step closer today than I was yesterday.
Where are you at this week? How’s healthy living going for you?
Happily submitted to Mamavation Monday
Photo courtesy of Renne Ville
© 2010, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.