Heart-Shaped Pizza

Joe, Grace, and I recreated No Time for Flash Cards’ heart-shaped pizzas on Valentine’s Day. They were yummy.

It’s fun to make “real food” that’s such a silly departure from normal.

Joe’s pizza, before it was cooked:

My pizza, after it was cooked -

I didn’t get to photograph Grace’s pizza before or after cooking. She ate it too fast.

© 2010 – 2013, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. MarineCorpsNomads says

I like how you made heart-shaped pepperoni and cheese. I have a heart-shaped pizza scheduled to post. **grin**

That is too cute! I bet Grace had a blast making that! I bet it tasted “lovely” too. Get it? LOVE-ly. lol :-D

Thanks for the WW link up! You stole my heart! :-)

What a great idea! Maybe next year we’ll start our Valentine’s Day with heart shaped pancakes and end it with heart shaped pizzas! (See Of Such is the Kingdom for our heart shaped pancake recipe!)

That's exactly what we did. :) I posted a couple different heart-shaped things for Valentines Day. We had heart-shaped omelets, heart-shaped banana chocolate chip pancakes, and then these pizzas for dinner. It was a lovey kind of day.

5. ealguire says

I made little ones for my boys that weekend. too. Such a cute idea. Although mine didn't have heart-shaped pepperoni and cheese! I'm so impressed! :D

I love to cook with my kids and pizza making is so much fun! Great way to get their hands really into it. I use my breadmaker and make Whole Wheat dough. I love the heart shape…cool idea!