A few weeks ago, Grace and I stumbled upon the free Make and Take craft at our local Michael’s craft store. It was really fun for Grace and for me, and we came home with a great-looking picture frame that Grace painted to give to Joe for Valentine’s Day.
These are nationwide programs. Some require preregistration, others don’t. Make sure you check the website or your local store for details.
- March 20 – Paint a t-shirt (free w/purchase of shirt, $2.50 US), 1-3 pm
- March 27 – Free spring project using Crayola Model Magic Presto Dots, 10 am-1pm
- March 20 – Make & Mold Peeps Candy Making Demo, 1-3 pm
- March 27 – Thomas & Friends Bunny Make & Take, 1-3 pm
- March 6 – Rain Gauge, 9am-noon
- March 13 – Tabletop Basketball Game, 10 am
- March 27 – Kaleidoscope, 10 am
© 2010 – 2013, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.