Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Amy, the Crunchy Domestic Goddess, wrote a very thorough post about potty learning
- Rachel at Small Notebook considers the best use of her time
- I was totally moved by Heather’s post about weaning her daughter at Not a DIY Life
- I didn’t know where to put this, but I loved Allie’s pretend cupcakes on No Time for Flashcards. They’re perfect for those of us who are trying to become healthier.
- Gretchen at The Happiness Project posted twelve tips for reading more
- Amy at Simple. Messy. Fun. posted a fun idea for helping little people learn to count and another for investigating ice
- Christy at Superheros and Princesses posted Groundhog’s Day Pancakes
- Trent at The Simple Dollar posted the frugal magic of the 5 ingredient Crock Pot meal, complete with six simple recipes
- Phoebe at Getting Freedom posted Cheddar Bay Biscuits and Easy Meatballs
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate posted suggestions for using the leftover juice from a can of fruit
- The Nester at Nesting Place posted simple solutions to common household problems
- Dustin at Engaged Marriage debates whether married couples should have joint or separate bank accounts
- Heidi of Budget Wise Home posted suggestions for organizing and displaying children’s artwork in our homes (at Make & Takes)
- Parent Hacks posted a warning about compact fluorescent light bulbs in lamps that children can reach
- Marta posted beautiful Pom Pom Lights on The Creative Mama
- I love the non-food Valentines that Jen posted at Paint, Cut, Paste
- Jessica at Zakka Life posted recycled heart-shaped clips
- I’ve been making a lot of envelopes this week (You’ll see why soon.), and I love the fabric envelope at Sew, Mama, Sew
- Pink and Green Mama posted pretend sugar cookies made from felt
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.