Here are some gems I discovered found in my feed reader today:
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace talks about getting rid of her daughter’s pacifier
- Kristen at We are That Family discussed her family’s mission statement (I’ve been meaning to do this with Joe for so long.)
- Trent at The Simple Dollar posted a link to one of his old posts, Preparing Your Own Skillet Meals in Advance
- Dana, The Homesteading Housewife, posted Tater Tot Casserole
- Annie’s Eats posted a healthy eggplant parmesan recipe (I found it thanks to Amy’s Notebook at Mom Advice)
- Mary Beth at Salt and Chocolate shared her solution for consistently diluting juice for children (also recommended by Mom Advice)
- Nicole at Baking Bites posted Cherry Lime Bread
- Dustin at Simple Marriage posted 6 tips for a Simple and Successful Financial Life
- Tsh at Simple Mom re-posted My Daily Docket is my Daily Lifesaver
- Kimba at A Soft Place to Land posted about decorating WITH children, and her photos warmed my heart.
- Melissa at The Inspired Room talked about her favorite movie set houses
- Heather at Dollar Store Crafts posted instructions for making a very simple velcro catch ball game for about $3
- Sachiko from Tea Rose Home posted a tutorial for making an adorable ruffled blouse from two t-shirts
- Carla at The Southern Stamper posted a gorgeous alternative to photos in photo coasters
- Steph at Somewhat Simple posted felt fortune cookies for Valentine’s Day
- I love the round-up of handmade Valentine gifts and Valentine’s Day crafts at Tip Junkie
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2010 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.