Clearly, I’m having a hard time keeping up with Things to Write Home About.
I have a new system for remembering the great posts I find, and I’m hoping that it will help me be more efficient and write Things more often.
- Katie at The Raymond Family posted a few hilarious stories about her 2-year-old son
- Kristen at We Are THAT Family reflected on her daughter’s jealousy when her son had a big achievement
- Courtney from CJane says that being self-centered is an important trait for mothers to demonstrate
- Amanda at Impress Your Kids shares her 21 family rules
- Tsh, the Simple Mom, posted instructions for creating a family mission statement
- Jenna at Newlyweds posted flourless peanut butter cookies
- Jenna at Newlyweds also posted Chinese hot and sour soup. I can’t wait to try this!
- Jenn at Super Jenn shared penne and chicken with spiced tomato sauce
- Sylvia at A Purse Full of Cheerios posted pumpkin bread pudding
- Ann Kroeker at Ann Kroeker.Writer. posted chicken curry with sweet potatoes
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards has an old post about her craft supplies closet that I reference whenever our supplies get out of hand
- Amy at Mom Advice talked about simplifying her To Do list
- Danelle at Home Ever After posted fun chores for toddlers
- Diaper Diaries shared her housekeeping system
- Mandi at Simple Nest posted 10 questions to help you declutter
- Lisa at Light Refreshments Served has instructions for making a simple, modern mural (found this thanks to CJane)
- Susan at Practicing Thrift posted instructions for an easy toddler pillow
- Kaori at Koala Brains posted a tutorial for felt flower hair clips
- Jessica at Zakka Life posted instructions for making a fairy wand with flowers
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
Donâ€™t forget to stop back on Thursday for Graceâ€™s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.