Every year, I buy a cookbook containing the best recipes from the Pillsbury Bake Off. They really are that good.
This year, Pillsbury is allowing me (and all of you, Dear Readers!) to participate in deciding the finalists in the contest in their first ever You Be the Judge! program. The current recipes are Tropical Cocunut Bars and Peach-Pecan Thumbprint Cookies.
Watch this video before you vote for hints on how to choose a winning Bake Off recipe:
And then visit Pillsbury to cast your ballot. A new pair of recipes will be posted on August 6, August 20, September 3, and September 17, so visit often.
Guess what, Dear Reader! Pillsbury is giving a lucky Feels like Home reader a prize pack containing Pillsbury’s Prize Winning Bake Off Recipes and a giggling Pillsbury Doughboy.
To enter: Visit the Pillsbury Bake Off and vote. Come back here and tell us which recipe you chose and why.
For extra entries: You can earn extra entries for the following:
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave the URL for the Tweet in the comments. You may do this daily.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog, including Feels like Home and the Pillsbury Bake Off. Leave the URL in a comment.
- Post my button on your sidebar. Report the URL for your site in a comment.
- Subscribe to the Feels like Home Recommends and/or Feels like Home main feed and report it in a comment.
- Fave Feels like Home on Technorati and report it in a comment, including your Technorati username.
Good luck! Iâ€™ll use Random.org to choose a winner some time after 11:59 pm on August 9, 2009.
Iâ€™d like to thank MyBlogSpark for this review and giveaway opportunity. I received the prize pack above to evaluate before posting.
© 2009 – 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.