If you could meet the women in charge of a major toy company, what would you ask?
I do have the opportunity, and I want to take your questions with me.
This Friday at BlogHer, I have an appointment to meet and chat with either Sharon John, general manager of Playskool or Jodie Neville, Playskool’s senior marketing manager.
So… what do you want to know? I have listed some questions below to get you started.
- What are the hot new products coming out this fall?
- How does being a mother influence your work with Playskool?
- What’s it like to be a working mother in your position?
- What is the big Play-Doh contest coming up?
- How is Playskool getting involved with bloggers?
I know you’ve got questions! Leave the in the comments, and I’ll get answers for you.
Thank you, Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Bread for making it possible to attend BlogHer.
© 2009 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.