This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
More excuses. We’re still struggling with my physical injuries and Grace’s anxiety and stresses following the car crash, so my posting schedule is awry. I’m hoping to get back to my normal blogging schedule soon.
Enjoy this week’s gems:
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted a leopard made using a rolling pin and a family garden project
- Amy at Resourceful Mommy reminds us not to forget older siblings when we bring a gift for a new baby
- Amy at MomAdvice posted a very inexpensive and fun summertime game using sponge balls
- Dena at The Centsational Saver posted free summer programs for kids
- Anne at The Rest of Me wrote about having a big home versus a smaller one
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate posted spaghetti pie, a great way to turn a glut of leftover spaghetti into a fun, new meal, and a crustless quiche
- Danelle at Homemaker Barbi posted her husband’s recipe for stuffed tortillas
- Allie from No Time for Flashcards explained how to make butter at her other blog, Family Education
- Cheryl at Tidy Mom posted her amazing pulled pork
- Lisa from Blessed with Grace shared Kevin’s recipe for Cilantro and Lime Rice from Closet Cooking
- Lisa, The Domestic Diva, shared her ABCs to spring cleaning on Sew Mama Sew
- Lisa also posted seven-part series on organizing your sewing room at The Domestic Diva
- Rachel at Small Notebook posted a printable grocery list and menu planning worksheet
- Jen at Balancing Beauty and Badlam talked about setting a beautiful table
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate reposted her creating a price book post
- Melissa at The Inspired Room shared inspiration for using real life accessories in decorating
- I adore the spring ruffle top tutorial that I found at Sew Mama Sew
- Another tutorial I found on Sew Mama Sew will help you to create a quilted garden bag
- Yet another tutorial at Sew Mama Sew, this time for a ruffled skirt
- Amy at What Did She Do Today made bean bags with her baby
- Amy at Angry Chicken posted a five minute skirt tutorial. Make sure you read the whole way to the end; don’t miss her disclaimer. It gave me a hearty chuckle.
- Lisa at Polka Dot Cottage posted a fast and cheap skirt tutorial
- Vanessa posted a fabric basket tutorial at Moda Bake Shop
- My Lily Eden posted a tip for dyed gift tags
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Don’t forget to stop back on Thursday for Grace’s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.