Enjoy this week’s gems:
- Toddler Craft posted 10 fun activities for toddlers
- Amy at MomAdvice posted a zoo map activity for older kids
- Tsh, the original Simple Mom, writes that kids and nature need each other
- Megan at Simple Kids talks about parenting and the power of touch
- Dr. Cory Allan from Simple Marriage posted the story of his 16 year marriage
- Sherry from Serene Journey shared 10 suggestions for establishing new family traditions
- Joy the Baker posted Root Beer Float Cake
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace posted Green Chili Lasagna and Sauteed Broccoli Spears with Garlic
- Phoebe at Cents to Be Debt Free posted her solution for recipe organization
- The Happy Housewife posted bread machine pretzels
- Ann Marie at Cheeseslave posted how to make vanilla extract
- Kay from Kayotic Kitchen explains how to make butter the easy way
- Lynnae at Being Frugal posted tips for staying cool when it’s hot outside
- Rachel at Small Notebook posted a tutorial for making a simple rack for your pots and pans
- Leah at Apartment Therapy and Melissa at The Inspired Room asked readers to post their best decorating advice
- Alek at From the Right Bank to the Left Coast is hooked on sunrooms
- Brooke at Velvet & Linen shared a breathtaking bathroom transformation
- Amy at A World of Modge Podge made over a cute little end table
- Jessica at Zakka Life posted a tutorial for a homemade jump rope using recycled plastic bottles
- AZ Mom of Many Hats posted a video tutorial on how to make bleach designs on t-shirts
- Little Birdie Secrets posted a novelty pillowcase tutorial
- Joy at Joy’s Hope posted a tutorial for a tutu t-shirt (not that I’ll be making one, but still I like it) and for a simple bandana dress
- Dana at the Old Red Barn Co. is hosting a Quilt Along that looks very cool!
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
Don’t forget to stop back on Thursday for Grace’s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2015, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.