The gems I found this week:
- Leo at Zen Habits posted The Mindfulness Guide for the Super Busy
- Kristen at We are THAT Family wrote about setting the tone of your home. It was really an update on some changes she and her husban made in their family. It’s definitely worth reading, especially if you feel like you don’t have enough family time.
- Dr. Cory Allan from Simple Marriage asks “if your marriage was a movie, would you want to go see it?”
- Dr. Allan also wrote about increasing passion in your marriage on Simple Mom
- Erin at $5 Dinners posted a recipe for BBQ chicken and corn bread casserole, and it’s made in the Crock Pot
- Cindi at Moomettesgram’s Recipes posted mushroom garlic parmesan potatoes, also made in the Crock Pot
- Phoebe at Cents to Get Debt Free claims that this whole wheat bread recipe produces light and fluffy homemade bread
- Heidi from Field of Dreamz from the Cheap Seatz posted black bean soup with goat cheese
- Jennifer from Captivated Kitchen posted her own black bean soup recipe at 5 Minutes for Going Green
- Toontz at Okara Mountain posted her orange flavored version of the Daring Bakers cheesecake
- Sophie from The Cupcake Life shared her blood orange version of the Daring Bakers cheesecake
- Baker? I Hardly Knew Her made a savory tex-mex cheesecake for the Daring Bakers challenge
- Jenna from Newlyweds! also made a savory cheesecake, featuring jalepenos
- We are suddenly buying a new car. (The whole story to follow, maybe one day this week.) It’s going to require some big changes in our finances and lifestyle, so I spent today re-reading some of my favorite budgeting and money management advice from Amy at Mom Advice: Getting Out of Debt & Budgeting Basics and Tsh at Simple Mom: Money Management 101 & Keep Your Spending Tidy with an Envelope System.
- Katherine Marie Photography shared inspiring pictures of home organization projects including how to organize art supplies
- Katie from Making This Home wrote about how her family can afford to live in Europe
- Danelle at Homemaker Barbi shared tips for removing common stains from clothing and household fabrics
- Ashley at Make It and Love It posted a tutorial for a trash bag that hangs from the headrest of a car. I have the perfect fabric for it, too.
- Ashley also posted a tutorial for a super cute grocery bag holder
- Jill at Homemade by Jill posted a tutorial for a canvas tote bag
- Mary Beth from Salt and Chocolate posted about the fabric buckets she uses in place of baskets and tubs. They’re gorgeous, and I can’t wait to make some!
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted jellyfish that she and her toddler made from cupcake liners
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? Iâ€™m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
Donâ€™t forget to stop back on Thursday for Graceâ€™s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2015, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.