Sorry that I’m late with Things to Write Home About, Dear Reader. I’m still struggling with pain from the car crash. It’s distracting.
Enough excuses. Time for the gems I’ve found.
- Shannon from Rocks in My Dryer posted frugal birthday ideas at BlogHer
- Jenn at Frugal Upstate also posted about keeping birthday party costs down
- Beth Pinsker posted her birthday party spending at Wallet Pop, and lots of people gave her advice on how to reduce costs
- Amy at Hooked on Phonics talks about helping kids to recognize letters
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards posted links for all of her alphabet activities, arranged by letter
- Laura, the Organizing Junkie, talked about how to be less harried
- Genna at Ideas for Home, Family, and Marriage posted ways to keep kids busy in public or on rainy days
- Phoebe at Cents to Get Debt-Free posted tips on freezer cooking
- Meredith at Like Merchant Ships posted her once a month cooking experiment
- Anais at Little Homestead in the City made sun cooked strawberry preserves
- Sonshine at Glimpse of Sonshine posted Mexican bubble pizza
- Melissa at Frugal Creativity posted her shortcut for eggplant parmesan
- Christy at Souther Plate made raised garden beds in 30 minutes
- Kristen at We Are THAT Family talked about urban homesteading
- Shannon Hutton posted reasons that kids need to have chores at Work It Mom
- Margaret Roach posted garden chores that need to be done in May on Beekman 1802.
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou posted a tutorial for making your own cloth napkins
- Little Birdie Secrets posted a wet bag tutorial that’s going to save me a lot of money
- The Wilsons made reusable snack bags
- Jackie at Addicted to Scrapping posted about a photo wallet made from paper
- Jackie at Addicted to Scrapping posted about a stationary box, and I found the pattern and a detailed tutorial at Dannie’s Blog
- Heather at Hello, My Name is Heather posted a tutorial for paper pinwheels
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? Iâ€™m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
If you are featured above (or were featured during any past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe youâ€™ll see it here next Sunday!
Donâ€™t forget to stop back on Thursday for Graceâ€™s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2016, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.