This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Some of the gems I found this week:
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards had a lot of really awesome stuff going on this week. The first thing I loved there was an idea for a lucky gold hunt
- I followed a link on No Time for Flashcards and found a blog called Chronicles of an Infant Bibliophile – a blog with hundreds of reviews of baby, toddler, and preschool books
- Adults especially will enjoy reading the story behind some of Dr. Seuss’ most popular stories
- Mrs. Mordecai at Be It Ever So Humble wrote about working with her toddler
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace talked about what God told her about forgiveness
- My friend, Robyn, wrote a wonderful letter to her as yet unborn son, Evan
- Heather at Maternal Spark is thinking about raising a creative child
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards has recipes for green popsicles and green crispy rice treats – perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
- Jenna at Newlyweds! posted a creamy goulash recipe
- Lynn at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures is attempting to make homemade vanilla extract
- Dana, The Homesteading Housewife, posted the best broccoli salad ever
- Heather from Not a DIY Life, posted a delectable recipe for whole wheat applesauce waffles at her food blog, On Pans and Kneadles
- Heather, The Mogul Mom, shared 22 things to help manage your business and your life
- Rachel at Small Notebook shared her rules for decluttering
- Chicky Mama at Happy Little House shared a tip for keeping the closet organized
- Danelle at Homemaker Barbi posted tips for saving money on the laundry
- EntertainingMom at The Entertaining House posted an idea for making an easy, recycled I-Spy bottle
- Nicol at Classy and Sophisticated posted an illustrated tutorial for making hair bows for little girls
- Mary Beth at Supafine shared a patchwork kitchen towel tutorial that would be really fun on a little girl or boy’s bath towel
- Udandi pointed me in the direction of this awesome purse tutorial from Made by Rae
- Amy at Angry Chicken is showing her underwear
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m always looking for some! Send them my way, please!
And now, something new! If you were featured above, bloggers have been asking for a badge to display showing that they’d been featured in Things to Write Home About, and I finally made one! If you are featured above (or were featured during a past week), please feel free to grab the follow code and post the badge on your site:
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.