This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Welcome to another Feels like Home edition of the Make It From Scratch Carnival!
Stop back again soon, and please consider subscribing to my feed.
Home Cooking: Recipes & Kitchen Tips
- Jill presents Almond Milk from Scratch posted at Praiseworthy Things
- Tara presents Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls posted here at Feels like Home
- It’s Frugal Being Green presents Pasta Carbonara posted at It’s Frugal Being Green
- Victoria Kabakian presents “You Think I’m Fruity, Huh?” posted at Mission: Food
- Toni presents Sauteed Bitter Gourd Recipe posted at Wifely Steps
- Stephanie presents How to Dice an Onion posted at Make It From Scratch
- Katherine McMahon presents Authentic Tiramisu posted at Simply Gluten Free
- Jim presents Making Homemade Pizza posted at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Abi presents 5 minute Chocolate Cake (baked in a coffe mug) posted at lighter side
- Rani presents Irish Potato Candies posted at Christ’s Bridge
- Chief Family Officer presents Easy (and delicious!) Chocolate Mousse posted at Chief Family Officer
- Neighbor Nancy presents Canning: Where to Start; Recession Depression Therapy posted at Recession Depression Therapy. She says “Once you have made it from scratch, why not can it? I’ve included some thoughts, tips and books that will help take the fear out of canning.”
- NerdMom presents Pecan Tassies posted at Nerd Family Food
- Kathryn presents Vegetarian Bigos Recipe: An Update To the Traditional Polish Dish posted at Kathryn Vercillo on HubPages
- Raising Whiskers presents Cats Toilet Training – Litter Box – Toilet Training posted at Cat Care Tips.
- Vicky presents Alternative fabric softener and laundry de-static stuff posted at Funny about Money
- Alexandra presents Make Your Own Paper Flowers posted at Happy Hearts At Home
- Carole DeJarnatt presents Small Area Chicken Waterer Made From Materials At Home posted at Fowl Visions
- Mama Bear presents Michelle Kaufman’s Cork Mud Mat posted at I’ve Got A Little Space To Fill
- Cindy presents Crochet a Recycled Easter Egg Basket posted at My Recycled Bags
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Make It From Scratch Carnival this week.
Join us again next week at Funny about Money.
Posts can be submitted at the Blog Carnival.
If you would like to host a future edition please email Stephanie.
Don’t forget to stop back on Thursday for Grace’s Kitchen!
© 2009 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.