This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Remember when I said the dust was settling? That was a farce. There’s still much for me to do here at Feels like Home.
Without further ado, here are this week’s gems! I hope you find something useful!
- Beth at Laptops to Countertops wrote about leaving your mark
- Kristen at We are THAT Family talked about how her husband potty trained their toddler
- Heather at Maternal Spark wrote 10 reasons that she loves to read to her toddler
- Annie at PhD in Parenting talked about scheduling infants
- Mary Beth at Cupcakes and Crinoline posted a recipe for angelfood cupcakes
- Talli at Being Healthy for Busy People posted an explanation of why iceberg lettuce is bad for you
- Paula at Bell Alimento posted a recipe for ginger pork dumplings
- Roni at Green Lite Bites posted two different recipes for beer chicken
- Amy at Mom Advice posted a recipe for sausage, tomato, and cream pasta
- Annie at A Thousand Soups discussed pho, one of Joe’s favorites
- Bob from Mywealth.com posted 13 things you must balance at Dumb Little Man
- Free from Broke posted 9 reasons you haven’t started a budget
- Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer posted a brilliant tip for storing your socks that I recently rediscovered thanks to Kristen at We are THAT Family
- Darcy at Smart Bottom Enterprises posted pictures of her indoor outside play space
- Melissa at The Inspired Room posted suggestions for adding affordable architectural personality to your home
- Debbie at American Consumer News posted tools for managing a home
- Amanda at kiddio posted a list of free (and low cost) printables for kids
- Kristen at Sew Mama Sew posted instructions for making a fabric basket
- Beth at Sew Mama Sew posted instructions for making an iPod cozy
- Allieat No Time for Flashcards reposted instructions for making an alphabet book with your preschooler
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m still looking for some! Send them my way, please!
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2012, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.