The dust is settling here at Feels like Home. Thank goodness, Dear Reader!
If you have feedback about any change that I’ve made (or that I’ll make in the future), send me an email or leave a comment. I love to hear from you.
Without further ado, here are this week’s gems! I hope you find something useful!
- Cory at Simple Marriage posted 8 principles for a Zen marriage
- I love the story called Happy I Love You Day that Mariana posted at Riding with No Hands
- We’re having some sleeping challenges here, and I was just reading Annie at PhD in Parenting‘s review of Elizabeth Pantley’s book, The No-Cry Nap Solution
- Genna summarized Redbook’s Secrets to a Happy Marriage at Suite 101
- Lisa at Blessed by Grace posted a recipe for chocolate cherry upside down cake
- Sarah from Sarah’s Cucina Bella posted a recipe for homemade pesto
- Heather from Not a DIY Life, posted a delectable recipe for walnut-stuffed apples at her food blog, On Pans and Kneadles
- Hannah at Hannah’s Place for Everything posted a special recipe for her Mother’s Cinnamon Rolls
- Robyn at Robyn’s Online World posted a recipe for Easy Apple Crisp
- Dana, The Homesteading Housewife, posted a recipe for Creme Brulee
- Danelle, also known as Homemaker Barbi, posted instructions for setting up a housekeeping plan
- Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie shared her system for organizing recipes
- The Modern Mom posted a tip about DIY furniture polish
- Lorie at The Clutter Diet Blog posted The Rules about paper
- Tsh at Simple Mom posted a primer on Zero Balance Budgets
- I know that Valentine’s Day is over, but I love the heart-shaped dishcloth patter that Amanda at kiddio posted. It would be nice for any time of the year.
- Andi at Udandi and the Craft of Money posted a tutorial for making a fabric luggage tag
- Beth at Sew Mama Sew posted a list of sewing patterns for kids
- Kim at You Can Make This posted a tutorial for making a cookie bouquet with your kids
Do you have a great craft idea that involves a 1/4 yard of fabric or a fat quarter? I’m still looking for some! Send them my way, please!
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2013, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.