Dear Reader, I haven’t written anything for Grace’s Kitchen this week. I apologize, but I’ve been very sick. Like, call off from work for two days sick. For the sake of our friendship, I won’t go into any other details about my sickness.
Suffice it to say that it was ugly.
Anyway, because I couldn’t leave you Grace’s Kitchen-less today, I gathered a few posts from around the blogosphere. Here are some Kids in the Kitchen items for your enjoyment:
- Meal Planning with Your Children
- Packing Lunchboxes Need Not Involve Prepackaged Foods
- Cooking with Toddlers
- Cooking with Kids at FamilyFun.com
- Kids A Cookin
Graceâ€™s Kitchen Friends
Please join in Graceâ€™s Kitchen Friends! To play along, all you have to do is fill out Mr. Linky below. (If Mr. Linky isnâ€™t there, leave your link in the comments.) You can link up any post that talks about kids and food:
- feeding kids
- cooking with kids
- play with food or play kitchens
- crafts with or about food
- and probably a lot of other kids and food things I canâ€™t think of now.
Iâ€™m easy like that, Dear Reader. The only thing I ask is that you link back here to Graceâ€™s Kitchen Friends in your post. I canâ€™t wait to see what your kids are doing!
© 2009 – 2015, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.