The more times I write this column, the longer it gets. Every week, I add two or three websites to my Google Reader. There are many awesome blogs being written. I hope you’ll visit some this week.
Enjoy this week’s gems!
- Tess Marshall from The Bold Life guest posted 12 ideas for a happy marriage at Simple Marriage
- Genna Cockerman posted suggestions for afternoon dates with your spouse at Suite 101
- PhD in Parenting posted the 10 things all parents should know
- PhD in Parenting shares ways that moms like me can flaunt our crunchiness
- Amy at Doobleh-vay shared an ingenious way to create thank you notes from children
- Amber at A Classic Housewife in a Modern World shares an unconventional potty training tip
- Mama’s Musings talked about how her family killed their tv
- Dana at The Homesteading Housewife baked a rainbow (cake)
- Sandy at Eat Real posted a recipe for eggnog pancakes
- Joy at Joy the Baker posted 9 rules to bake by in 2009
- Kelly at According to Kelly posted rocky road cookie sandwiches
- Nicole at Baking Bites shared a recipe for peanut butter swirl banana bread that I think looks heavenly
- Amy, the Crunchy Domestic Goddess, posted a recipe for peanut butter granola
- Tammy’s Recipes posted an entire article about getting more from your bread machine
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace posted Mexican chicken corn chowder
- Melissa at The Inspired Home talked about slowing down and being patient when you’re redecorating your home
- Tsh at Simple Mom says you should start your day by eating a frog (It’s not specifically about doing housework, but I think it applies nicely.)
- The Nester wrote about breaking the rules of decorating
- Rachel at Small Notebook posted 10 rules for decluttering
- Karissa at Prissy Green shared her (formerly secret) recipe for homemade baby wipes
- Sharla from posted instructions for making footprint snowmen t-shirts at Blissfully Domestic
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou posted directions for making two different newspaper hats
- WeeWonderfuls posted a neat idea for making tights from knee socks
- Allie at No Time for Flash Cards shared a pay to create your own personalized pencils at home
- Shannon at The Coupon Princess posted recipes for homemade play dough and finger paints
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2013, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.