Well, Dear Reader, it’s January. Are you feeling the January blahs yet? I sure am. Every now and then, I’ll think, I can’t wait for Christmas vacation.
And then I realize that Christmas vacation has come and gone, and I’m really bummed. I need a vacation. A long one to a warm place with a beach. Know anyone who wants to send a family of 3?
I digress. Here are the gems I found this week. I hope you enjoy them!
- Amy at Resourceful Mommy has a great tip for getting rid of the word okay
- Genna Cockerman posted suggestions for low cost Valentine’s Day gifts for your spouse at Suite 101
- PhD in Parenting shared her best anti-spanking resources
- Kristen at We Are THAT Family posted an ode to her 9-year-old daughter
- Amy at Let’s Explore talked about her New Year’s Day interviews with her kids
- Sweet Pea at Newlyweds! posted a recipe for Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas that I hear is divine
- Heather at Maternal Spark posted a recipe and tutorial for Pretty Butterfly Cupcakes
- Jo at The Adventures of Kitchen Girl had a pesto contest
- Amy at Angry Chicken posted a recipe for mushroom toast
- I thought about putting this article about how to manage post-Christmas toy clutter from Small Notebook in the Parenting & Family section, but thought it would make more sense here.
- I love how these Christmas cards are displayed. I wonder if I could get away with leaving them up year-round.
- Pearl at A Storybook Life talks about decorating for winter
- Lisa at Blessed with Grace posted her latest crocheted creation
- Jen Duncan posted a tutorial for making Roman blinds
- Diane Gilleland at CraftStylish posted a tutorial for hand-warming gloves
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2009 – 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.