Things to write home about 12/7/08

I’ve found a lot of gems on the internet this week. Most of them are Christmas-related because that’s where my mind is right now. I hope you don’t mind, Dear Reader.

Enjoy!

Homegrown: Advice on Parenting & Families

Home Cooking: Recipes & Kitchen Tips

• Homemade marshmallows? Yes, homemade marshmallows. I’ve never attempted to make marshmallows, but after seeing ‘s article at the Homesteading Housewife, I can’t wait to give them a try.
  • Betty at The Joe Review posted a recipe for Twice Baked Potatoes
  • at Picky Palate posted two wonderful holiday recipes – Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding and Caramel Apple Upside Down French Toast Bake. Oh my!
  • Susan at the Bohanon Family posted her special Christmas Crunch recipe
  • Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting posted a recipe for CrockPot Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha. I think it could be made on the stove top just as easily.
  • Jen at Mommay’s Mayhem hosted her Virtual Cookie Exchange this week. At this moment, there are 24 great looking cookie recipes linked up, including Jen’s.

Homemaking: Keeping Your House Running

Homespun: Crafts & Other Projects

Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!

© 2008 – 2013, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says

Love you!!! You are the best blogger out there.

2. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says

Girl you hit it, spot on, with all these links. Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to checking them out. Super big thank yous for mentioning Lana’s “Jesus and the Alligator” post. I really was funny. Of course, I am partial, I think my niece is Super Great! Also, Susan Bohanan, is a dear family friend, and we LOVE her Christmas Crunch. It is super easy and yummy. Love you!!! You are the best blogger out there.

3. lana says

Ahhh thanks for the linky love! I’m glad you liked the story. You should know they were totally playing last night and I just laughed out loud!

4. lana says

5. Teresa says

Thanks- Have a Merry Christmas-

6. Teresa says

That was totally sweet of you to include me in your links- I’ve enjoyed visiting your blog- always great ideas-Thanks- Have a Merry Christmas-