Things to write home about 11/30/08

This has been a busy week! With Thanksgiving happening and Gracie having a hard time teething, things have been hectic at our Home. At any rate, I’ve found a lot of gems on the internet this week. I tried to pare them down to 4 per category, but I just couldn’t. Enjoy!

Homegrown: Advice on Parenting & Families

Home Cooking: Recipes & Kitchen Tips

Homemaking: Keeping Your House Running

Homespun: Crafts & Other Projects

Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!

© 2008 – 2014, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. Helene says

I love when you do these lists! I always learn so much!! I, too, like the prayer that was posted! And the mess-less finger painting is such a fantastic idea!! I definitely have to go run out and get some of that for my toddlers!

2. Helene says

3. crunchy domestic goddess (amy) says

I can’t wait to check some of these links out. :) Thanks so much for including my cookie recipe post in the mix too.

4. crunchy domestic goddess (amy) says

5. Sab says

Ooh, I need to post about the crafts I recently finished this last week, and the ones I’m doing this week yet! I love homemade gifts!

6. Sab says

7. Katie @ makingthishome.com says

Katie

8. Katie @ makingthishome.com says

Oh my gosh! There I was just reading your list as I have been doing often lately… and then I saw my own name. Oh what a treat. Thank you for including me and for your kind words about Making This Home. You brought me smiles.Katie