This week’s gems:
- Like Merchant Ships is making homemade Tucks pads
- Mariana at Riding with No Hands shared a very cute story about celebrating the Pope’s birthday
- Amanda at Kiddio has a list of 10 surefire ways to keep your toddler occupied (I found Amanda on SimpleMom. Thanks, Tsh!)
- Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting posted a recipe for Pecan Topped Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Deanna’s Cooking Corner won her church’s Chili Cook-Off with this Chicken Chili Recipe
- Steph at Live.Love.Eat. made a Jack O Lantern Cake
- Pennie at Ladies Blend Thyme is making Homemade Herbal Massage Oil
- EcoMom is talking about using nontoxic products at GreenMe
- Parent Hacks featured a tip about using a toothbrush as a stain remover
- Robyn’s Online World posted a tip about cleaning your carpet
- Shannan from From Cribs to Car Keys posted fun and edible craft ideas at Type-A Mom
- Make Baby Stuff has a pattern and tutorial for making your own diaper/wipes pouch
- I need a pin cushion, and Keyka posted one this week.
Have you post something this week that was worth writing Home about? Send me the link, and maybe you’ll see it here next Sunday!
© 2008 – 2011, Tara Ziegmont. All rights reserved.